New Monday. New Week. New Goals.
If you have not done so already, then stop what you are doing and get yourself prepared for Monday. The beginning of a new week; the time to focus on new goals. It’s easy to get up on Miserable Mondays and think, “Great, another week ahead of me.” Turn that around to Monday Motivation:
“Great! Another week ahead of me!”
A positive attitude will set you on track to complete and mark off those items on your to-do list. Positive reinforcement will push you closer to obtaining your goals.
Not sure where to start? Your list too long to tackle?
- Write down three things you are grateful for.
- Don’t focus on your mile-long to-do list. Instead:
- Write down three things you need to get done this week.
- If you finish those three, then write down three more.
- The only way to get through an extensive to-do list is one task at at time.
- Write down two goals you want to accomplish this month.
- What is one step you can take this week to move you towards your goals?
- Review your goals weekly. Tweak them as needed.
- Remember: Goals change as we change.
One of the best sources of motivation is creative people like yourself. Share your successes with like-minded people. Support one another and help each other grow! The rewards are endless.
Join me on Facebook and share your success stories: TA BOOKS & BIZ
Smile for Success